Dianne L. Cooper - Bobcat Community Service Award
Applications are due to the Paulding County Area Foundation by April 7, 2023.
- Must have been a student at Oakwood Elementary
- Must reside in Oakwood Elementary School boundaries
- Excellent role model in the classroom; as well as in the community.
- Must place an importance on and demonstrate a desire to be of service to the community
- Does not need to be at the top of his or her class to be chosen for the scholarship, but must meet criteria 1-4 above
- Must be a graduate of Paulding High School
- Must not be a family member of anyone on the selection committee or the trustees of the Paulding County Area Foundation, or have any other relationship with the Paulding County Area Foundation that would violate the Internal Revenue Service regulations for related party transactions.