Jessica Thornell Memorial Scholarship Fund
Applications are due to the Paulding County Area Foundation by April 7, 2023.
The scholarship recipients will be announced at the Antwerp High School Senior Awards Ceremony. The Paulding County Area Foundation will make payment to the university or college where the recipient will be attending after the student has completed (and provided proof of completion) of their first semester.
*Family members or relatives of any selection committee member or Paulding County Area Foundation board member or employee are not eligible for this scholarship. Family relationships shall be determined in compliance with the applicable Internal Revenue Code sections.
- Graduating class of 2023
- Attended and graduated from Antwerp High School, Antwerp, Ohio
- Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA in high school
- Attending a two or four year degree program
Essay Requirement: Essay responses should be emailed to [email protected]
1) In an essay of 100 words - How have extracurricular activities impacted your life?
2) In an essay of no more than 100 words - Briefly explain why you are deserving of this scholarship?