Categories & Guidelines for nominations:
Business Leader of the Year
Volunteer of the Year
Non-Profit of the Year
Sole Proprietor of the Year
Small Business of the Year (2 to 20 employees)
Business of the Year (over 20 employees)
Nominations may be made via:
Email /call to the chamber, via this survey, or by Annual Awards Dinner Committee
1. Nominees must be a current active member of The Greater Merrimack-Souhegan Valley Chamber of Commerce. View a full list of current active members here: https://www.gmsvcc.org/members/
2. Nominations must be made by member business.
3. Each nomination made must state the category, and the reasons why this candidate is being nominated.
4. The top 3 finalists in each category will be selected by the Annual Dinner Committee based upon their contributions and successes showing exemplary service to their community.
5. All Finalists will be recognized at the annual dinner.
6. Winners will be determined by ballot during the event and announced at the annual dinner.
7. The nominee must be a member in good standing of the chamber.
8. Nominees are ineligible to win an award in the same category for 2 years (prior nominees who have not won may be nominated again).
9. This awards night honors our members only and differs from our "Best of" event.
10. All nominations are due by July 1, 2021.
Please use the form here to tell us your nominations for our 2021 Annual Awards Dinner.
*** Scroll down to begin making your Survey! ***