Annual Awards Dinner Nomination Form
Categories & Guidelines for nominations:
Business Leader of the Year
Volunteer of the Year
Non-Profit of the Year
Small Business of the Year (2 to 20 employees)
Business of the Year (over 20 employees)
Nominations may be made via:
Email to the chamber, via this survey, or by Annual Awards Dinner Committee
- Nominees must be a current active member in good standing of the Greater Merrimack-Souhegan Valley Chamber of Commerce. View a full list of current active members here: www.gmsvcc.org/members
- Nominations must be made by a member business.
- Each nomination made must state the category and the reasons why this candidate is being nominated.
- The top 3 finalists in each category will be selected by the Annual Dinner Committee based upon their contributions and successes showing exemplary service to their community.
- All finalists will be showcased with a brief highlight video shared at the Annual Dinner.
- PLEASE NOTE: Winners will be chosen by the Annual Dinner judging committee ahead of the event and announced at the Annual Dinner.
- Winners are ineligible to be nominated in the same category for the 2 years following a win. However, prior winners are eligible to be nominated in a different category.
- This awards night honors our members only and differs from our “Best of” event.
- All nominations are due by April 30, 2022.