Collaborative Business Award
The Collaborative Business Award honors MNCREW members who demonstrate an extraordinary commitment to marshal MNCREW talent for the purposes of growing business for MNCREW members. This award exemplifies the power and spirit of CREW and supports MNCREW’s strategic goal to “increase member-to-member business through referrals and transactions.”
The Collaborative Business Award also puts the spotlight on MNCREW’s Mission: “To ignite the commercial real estate industry through the collective achievements and unique strengths of women.” What better way to fulfill this mission than to work collaboratively on an impactful real estate project or transaction!
This award supports the MNCREW values of Excellence, Advancement and Leadership.
The judging panel will use the following attributes to rank, review and discuss the Collaborative Business nominations.
- # of CREW members & non-CREW members (intentionality of collaboration)
- # of different real estate occupations represented, including # of CREW members of different occupations (complexity of collaboration)
- Size of project & transaction (in square feet & dollars)
- Intentionality of team creation
- Impact to each team member (business growth or increase in stature)
- Evidenced ability of the team to collaboratively overcome challenges
Collaborative Business Award Nomination
A complete nomination includes the following:
- Describe how the project team was developed addressing the intentionality of selecting and/or working with members.
- How many members have worked on a team together before? Is this a first time collaboration? If the team worked together before did they seek to bring any new members to the team? How many projects has the team completed together?
- How has this collaboration helped to grow the business or stature of the involved MNCREW members?
- Describe how the team collaborated to overcome obstacles.
- 1 – 6 photos to represent the team and/or project (PNG or JPG; 16 MB limit for each file)