This award has been established to honor three individuals each year, not exclusively for their volunteer work within the UMAPP community, but more broadly for their exceptional commitment to donating time, talents, and skills to enhance both their company and industry. The recipients will stand out for surpassing conventional volunteerism and exceeding expectations. This award will recognize 1 individual in each of the categories below:
· Service provider/association
Volunteer of the Year Award Winners
The Eligible Candidates
· Contributes significant amounts of volunteer time within the promotional products industry such as mentorship, knowledge-sharing, community outreach, and educational initiatives.
· Volunteerism may be current or past. May be living, retired, or deceased.
· Cannot be a current member of the UMAPP Executive Board (excluding the Immediate Past President)
· Continues to support UMAPP in as many ways as possible.
Who nominates for this award?
· Nominations can be made by the staff of a UMAPP member company in current standing, including but not limited to any member of the UMAPP Board, any Committee Member, or the Executive Director.
· Nominators must ensure the information provided in the nomination form is accurate.
· All eligible nominations will be reviewed by the full Awards Committee and may include assistance from a UMAPP past president. The Committee will then select and send a slate of candidates to the Board of Directors.
· A UMAPP Volunteer of the year Award winner shall be determined by a majority vote of the Board of Directors.
· Nominators will be notified of the results by the committee. Nominees who win the award will be notified by the committee and invited to the luncheon.