Community Impact Award (Volunteer/Philanthropy)
The Community Impact award honors and recognizes a MNCREW member for their volunteer and/or philanthropic efforts supporting the community (any community) on a local, regional, national or global platform. This member actively participates in and/or financially supports MNCREW/CREW and/or another organization or conducts business in an impactful way that improves the community and/or lives or opportunities for individual community members.
This award supports the MNCREW values of Community and Impact.
The judging panel will use the following attributes to rank, review and discuss the Community Impact nominations:
- Number of organizations supported by nominee & the duration of that support
- Positions held by nominee within nonprofit organizations
- Impact of nominee’s passion or driving force
- Impact of measurable outcomes of volunteer efforts
- Impact of testimonials
Community Impact Award Submission
A complete nomination includes the nominator’s and the nominee’s info and the following:
- Why is the nominee passionate about volunteer work? What is the driving force behind their commitment?
- Describe the nominee’s volunteer and/or philanthropic efforts, initiatives or commitment.
- Describe the nominee’s impact on the community, including any measurable outcomes.
- Provide any testimonials available from those impacted by the efforts of the nominee or from those familiar with the nominee’s volunteer efforts.
- Provide 1 photo of the nominee for use during the event.