I certify that:
(1) All driving of the teens throughout the weekend will be done by someone of the age of 21 or older with a valid drivers license, valid car insurance, and no moving violations within the past 5 years (excludes minor traffic offenses).
(2) There will be seat belts for all those being transported to and from my home.
(3) An adult over the age of 21 will be present in the home at all times that the participants are present in the home.
(4) Any alcohol or medications will be locked away at all times that the participants are in the home.
(5) Any firearms that my family owns will be locked away and unloaded during the event.
(6) After scheduled pickup, participants will be taken immediately home and remain there until they go back to the specified location at the time indicated by the Gesher Kinnus schedule.
(7) I will ensure that all participants abide by the International USY bullying, hazing, drugs, and alcohol policy in our home. The policy states: "We have a zero tolerance policy for drugs or alcohol at our events. If you are found with these items in your possession, you will be sent home and not allowed to attend regional events for one full year from the date of the incident. In our efforts to create a positive and inclusive environment, USY has a zero tolerance policy for bullying and hazing. Any such behavior is unacceptable and unwelcome at our events".