Many educators have a keen interest in outdoor learning but feel unprepared for teaching outdoors. Ongoing professional development is imperative to environmental and outdoor educators. SaskOutdoors promotes excellence in outdoor education by supporting professional skills development.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
- Tell us about the professional development opportunity including a description, dates, and location.
- Explain how this professional development opportunity will assist you and your community.
- The amount of money requested.
- Must be a member of SaskOutdoors.
- Maximum funding $500 per person per year. You will be notified of the results of your application within one month of submission.
- Organizations can apply for up to two people for up to $500 each per year.
A follow-up report is due one month after your professional development opportunity is completed.