To recognize up to three people from different companies who have proven to be invaluable and consistently go above and beyond what is expected. These people are often invisible to the industry outside of the company and UMAPP would like to give member companies an opportunity to show support for these heros.
Examples could include someone in the support staff area, customer service, accounting, factory, trusted partnership between a distributor and their valued supplier partner, and a supplier who has established a connection with a distributor who has the drive of a Super Star.
View previous winners of the Super Star Award Here
Who nominates for this award?
- Nominations must be made by a staff of a UMAPP member company in current standing.
- Nominators must ensure the information provided in the nomination form is accurate.
- Super Star award nomination forms will be available to the membership online during the calendar year at UMAPP.org (“Membership”). Three months prior to the Annual Meeting of Members, the nomination forms will be emailed to the membership with a specific deadline.
- Nominations will be screened by Association staff and Awards Committee Chairperson to eliminate ineligible individuals.
- All eligible nominations will be reviewed by the full Awards Committee, which will then select and send a slate of candidates to the Board of Directors.
- A Super Star Award winner shall be determined by a majority vote of the Board of Directors.
- Nominators will be notified of the results by the committee. Nominees who win an award will be notified by the committee and invited to the luncheon.
- A maximum of three individuals from three different companies may receive the Lifetime Achievement Award each year.