INTERMISSION PERFORMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The marketplace maintains a "Rain or Shine" policy, commencing and adjourning at posted times. Cancellations prior to event must be via email and will jeopardize future consideration.
- Groups may assemble at 7:00p.m. and will perform from 7:15 -7:30p.m.
Performances are limited to 15 minutes, and are designed to showcase your talents
and promote your group. With this in mind, please respect this time limit and
leave your audience wanting more!
- Performers are welcome to sell CDs and promote their group ONLY. Performers may NOT promote or place signage for political, religious, or other causes. Sales table (not provided) must be set up by 5:00p.m.
- Performers are responsible for providing their own sound system or coordinating sound with the evening's band.
- All signage to be approved by Chamber in advance of gig.
- Performers may place a tip jar at their sales/info table or in the bandstand area, but may NOT "work the crowd" with the tip jar.
- Performer/Participant agrees to INDEMNIFY and HOLD HARMLESS the Paradise Ridge Chamber of Commerce, and the Town of Paradise from any claim, cause of action, and/or suits for damages.
- Performers are responsible for their own materials and are hereby advised that performers assume the risk of leaving items unattended.
- The Paradise Ridge Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to shut down a performance if the content is improperly stated on this application.
- The Paradise Ridge Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to link to your website/Facebook page promotional materials, and to display images of you and/or your group taken at the Party in the Park on the PRCOC web site, Facebook page, and other promotional materials.
Please download, review and share these terms and conditions with all group members. Your application constitutes an agreement to comply.