Excellence in Design Award
The Excellence in Design award recognizes exceptional interior or exterior design and the intentional and impactful design decisions that go into a project.
Architecture and interior design are fundamental, critical and often the most visible and tangible attributes of a real estate project. Exceptional design connects the functional, emotional and organizational needs of a client with the environment that will align with these goals. Designers therefore must exhibit not just excellence in design and technical expertise but must also possess the ability to connect with and understand the users of the space/building.
This award supports the MNCREW values of Excellence, Leadership and Impact.
The judging panel will use the following attributes to rank, review and discuss the Excellence in Design nominations:
- Visual impact of design
- Whether strategic goals of client are met by the design
- Impact of new or innovative design strategies, material or technologies
- Successfully overcoming obstacles or challenges
- Project impact as evidenced by testimonials
Excellence in Design Award Nomination
A complete nomination includes the following:
- Describe how the design aligns with the client’s needs.
- Describe innovative design strategies, building materials or technologies used.
- Describe any obstacles and how the team collaborated to solve them.
- For exterior design projects: describe the impact and enhancement to the surrounding neighborhood.
- Testimonials from the client or other key stakeholders (if available)
- 1 – 6 photos that show the overall project and highlight important elements of the project (before and after photos are recommended) (PNG or JPG; 16 MB limit for each file)