Excellence in Leadership Award
The Excellence in Leadership award honors a MNCREW member who consistently exemplifies the traits of outstanding leadership, including
- ability to inspire action
- fostering success in subordinates & empowerment of others
- persistence & dedication
- accountability & responsibility
- strategic thinking
This award supports MNCREW’s mission “To ignite the commercial real estate industry through the collective achievements and unique strengths of women” and values of Leadership, Excellence and Advancement.
The judging panel will use the following attributes to rank, review and discuss the Excellence in Leadership nominations:
- Rate the nominee’s leadership positions based on overall strength
- Rate the nominee’s leadership traits
- Impact of nominee’s efforts
- Nominee’s impact based on testimonials
Excellence in Leadership Award Submission
A complete nomination includes the nominator’s and the nominee’s info and the following:
- Describe how the nominee exhibits outstanding leadership traits.
- Describe the results of the nominee’s leadership efforts (for example, successful outcomes at work or on a MNCREW committee).
- Provide any testimonials available regarding the nominee’s leadership.
- Provide 1 photo of the nominee for use during the event.