Submit your SAM UEI Number
At the beginning of April 2022, the federal government will transition from the use of the DUNS Number to a new Unique Entity ID (UEI) as the primary means of entity identification, which is required to apply for and receive federal awards. For more information on the UEI transition, please visit GSA’s DUNS to Unique Entity ID (SAM) Transition resource page:
This is a required field.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Kansas Arts Commission, 1000 SW Jackson St., Suite 100, Topeka, KS 66612, US,
You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email.
Emails are serviced by Constant Contact