10:00 am – 11:30 am New York Time (UTC -4)
Bringing Development to Repressive Environments
- Rivka Rocchio (USA) working w/ prisoner-playwrights & ‘corrections’ officers in upstate New York.
- Katina Saoulli, (Greece) exploring the paradox of providing a “haven” (refugee camp) to people who want to leave it in order to return to the heartless world.
- Luvuyo Yanta (South Africa) bringing performance to prisoners and patients in forensic mental hospitals.
- Koray Tarhan (Turkey) sharing how he led the first improv show in Kurdish in Turkey where the language is outlawed.
5:00 pm – 6:30 pm New York Time (UTC -4)
Clowning Around with PTSD
- Mark Kane (USA) Clowning work w/ military vets suffering from PTSD.