With all that is happening in our world right now, many of us feel overwhelmed and disconnected. Join fellow SHIFTers on July 27th as Phyllis Fleischauer guides us in understanding our current turmoil-based state of mind. She will help us explore mind techniques and abilities we already possess to coach ourselves to a balanced, harmonious state of mind.
This interactive, virtual workshop will enable you to connect with yourself and others in new and expanded ways. Practice seeing your own thoughts, one at a time, non-judgmentally. Learn to:
- Simplify thought processes that seem too overwhelming to be calmed
- Awaken your mind's abilities to stimulate, shape, and share an expanded self-awareness
- Empower curiosity, active listening, empathy, intuition, and other mind talents that are exclusively yours.
Have you ever coached a kid's sports team--little league, soccer, basketball? You'll use many of the same techniques to coach your own mind. Patience, kindness, and support are, of course, necessary, but the skill drills are the coaching's strength.
You can increase your mind's ability to restore its equilibrium and self-confidence--even in the midst of turmoil. Following this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand how to access and examine your mind, non-judgmentally.
- Explore your mind talents and expand them,
- Apply coaching principles to your own mind.
Become your own coach for coping and thriving in all situations!
Date: Monday, July 27, 2020
Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: ZOOM Virtual Meeting
Price: $15 Members, $25 Non-Members