1. Learn the basics of installing and setting up Libby.
2. Use the LibbyApp.com website to access your library’s digital collection from your computer’s web browser.
3. Enter your library card information in order to access your library’s digital resources.
4. How to explore your library’s digital collection of eBooks, eMagazines and Audio Books
5. Use Libby to manage holds and loans.
6. Use Libby for reading and listening to your digital books.
7. Transfer your borrowed books to a Kindle device.
This class is for all users of laptops, PC’s, smartphones or tablets with an expanding online digital life.
After the session, you will have access to the resources found on the SeniorTechClub.com website. There you will find lessons specifically developed for older adults. Use the online site to review class topics and explore lessons on other topics.