Music is good for us. Research shows that listening to music can reduce anxiety, blood pressure, and pain and improve sleep quality, mood, mental alertness, and memory.
During this workshop, you will learn:
1. Identify the benefits of music listening to your life.
2. Remember when your car had an eight-track player? We’ll have fun remembering the history of music delivery.
3. Help you explore the popular music services, their catalogs, and their costs. We’ll compare Spotify, Apple, Amazon and Pandora, and more.
4. We like FREE. Let’s explore a couple of approaches to find music online for FREE.
5. My phone no longer has a headphone jack! Explore common approaches for playing music, including in your car and home.
After the session, you will have access to resources found on the SeniorTechClub.com website. There you will find lessons developed explicitly for older adults. Use the online site to review class topics and explore lessons on other topics.