Our Circles curriculum was developed by SHIFT founder Jan Hively, and was developed specifically for people in the midst of midlife transition => those that want to dig deeper and do some intentional lifework planning.
This 3-session course will challenge you to tackle the following areas:
- Change/Transition - what is going on for you and why?
- Personal Skills/Strengths - Use and build upon your unique value.
- Challenge/Barriers - what is getting in your way to make a positive change?
- Opportunities / Purpose - Match your skills and interest with your meaningful life-direction.
- Action Planning - How will you get there from here.
Date: Saturdays, July 11, 18, and 25
Time: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Location: ZOOM Virtual Meeting
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JULY 7TH!
This the perfect time to reinvigorate your life/work plans.
These small, interactive ONLINE workshops are limited to 10 people.