Usui / Holy Fire® Reiki I & II, Upgrade 3
Online on Zoom AND
In Person in South Kansas City, MO
April 6th & 7th, 2024
Reiki - Natural Healing Energy
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. Provided by “laying on hands,” Reiki is spiritually guided life force energy. It helps a person’s natural ability to heal on the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual levels.
Benefits of Reiki
- Promotes healing of every known illness
- Complements all medical and other healing methods
- Reduces stress and increases relaxation
- And more – just ask!
In these classes, you will learn:
- What is Reiki?
- How does it work?
- The Holy Love experience that places Divine Love into your heart.
- The history of Reiki and the Reiki Ideals.
- The Reiki hand positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Gassho meditation.
- Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed.
- Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes.
- Koki ho - using the breath to send Reiki.
- Kenyoku - a method to cleanse one's energy field.
- Dr. Hayashi Healing Guide for specific conditions.
- Using Reiki for pets, plants, food, crystals, and more.
- The Reiki II symbols and how to use them with practice time.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits or create new, healthy ones.
- Distant healing to send Reiki to family, friends, and world situations.
- Strengthening and protecting your energy field.
- Intuitive methods of hand placement.
- Reiki for empaths and highly sensitive people.
- Also included is an Introduction to Essential Oils with Reiki.
Reiki I: 1st day from 9 am to 6:30 pm
Reiki II: 2nd day from 9 am to 6:30 pm
Cost: $495 for Reiki I & II - includes manual, ICRT certificate, and one year subscription to Reiki News Magazine. Sign up 15 days before class with a deposit of $175 and receive a discount of $35. Deposit is non-refundable but transferable for you or a family member twice up to 2 years with the second transfer costing a $50 administrative fee.
Payment plans are available to pay off the balance over up to 3 months. See the details at registration or email [email protected] for info. If attending the class even with payment plans is a financial challenge, email me for the Financial Challenge document with additional options.
CEs: generic available for health professionals.