Retirement Coaching: Unlocking New Opportunities for Your Clients
Start Date: March 16, 2024
End Date: April 20, 2024
Participation: 5-week commitment
Contact Hours: 15 Hours
Course Fee: $429
Instructor: Mark Danaher
Format: Online, asynchronous class with no set times to participate. (Times shown are only to conform to the registration system format.)
Limited to 10 career service providers to produce the best online discussions
This seminar is designed to help participants gain a new perspective on retirement. Participants will learn new ways to view retirement opportunities from a coaching perspective and evaluate their current life satisfaction in the ten life areas.
Additionally, participants will develop strategies for dealing with physical, emotional, social, and psychological health and well-being. They will also analyze and learn about potential barriers their clients may face in this next phase of life.
Lastly, participants will learn how to reframe retirement as an opportunity for growth and development. As a result, participants will come away with an action plan to enhance their life, as well as the knowledge to help their clients make the most of their retirement.
All participants will be able to:
- Define three new ways to view retirement opportunities from a coaching perspective.
- Evaluate your current life satisfaction around ten life areas and develop an action plan to enhance your life.
- Develop strategies for dealing with physical, emotional, social, and psychological health and well-being.
- Analyze and describe potential barriers your clients may face in this next phase of life.
- Examine how to reframe retirement as an opportunity for growth and development.
Must have Internet access with ability to read Microsoft Word documents and Adobe PDF files and ability to view video (primarily YouTube videos).
- Payment in full is due at least one week prior to seminar beginning unless other arrangements have been made.
- Cancellations must be in writing, email is preferred.
- Cancellations less than 1 week before seminar begins will result in $50 fee. The remaining amount will be sent to you within 2 weeks from receipt of cancellation request.
- Cancellations once seminar begins – no refund.
- *For Credit Card purchases only. Due to changes in PayPal's User Agreement where-by PayPal still charges me their ~3% fee when refunding, the refund will be subtracted from your refund. If Peak-Careers cancels the seminar, a full refund will be granted.
Learn more here