Finding Purpose: Working With Clients To Find Meaningful Work
Start Date: March 16, 2024
End Date: April 20, 2024
Participation: 5-week commitment
Contact Hours: 15 contact hours CCE approved for GCDF and meets BCC recertification requirements.
Course Fee: $429
Instructor: Jim Peacock
Format: Online; asynchronous
Limited to 10 career service providers to produce the best online discussions
All reading material is provided.
This online seminar explores working with students/clients who want work that has meaning or serves a purpose in their lives. Many people want to have employment that also aligns with their values and allows them a balance in their lives in a holistic way.
Simply “connecting the dots” using trait-factor theory does not work for everyone. We will use a variety of activities and discussions of readings from this textbook and other articles to explore ways to help our clients/students find “work that needs doing.”
- Payment in full is due at least one week prior to the seminar beginning unless other arrangements have been made.
- Cancellations must be in writing, email is preferred.
- Cancellations less than 1 week before the seminar begins will result in a $50 fee. The remaining amount will be sent to you within 2 weeks from receipt of cancellation request.
- Cancellations once the seminar begins – no refund.
- *For Credit Card purchases only. Due to changes in PayPal's User Agreement whereby PayPal still charges me their ~3% fee when refunding, the refund will be subtracted from your refund. If Peak-Careers cancels the seminar, a full refund will be granted.
Learn more here!