Benefits of this class:
- Comprehensive classroom-style training
- Offered at no additional cost to our customers
- Improve safety knowledge for supervisors and staff
This safety class is taught by members of Chesapeake Employers' Safety Services team and reviews information such as:
- Portable ladder safety tips
- How to select and inspect the right type of ladder for the job
- Methods of hazard identification
- How to conduct workplace inspections
This classroom style course is intended for not only safety professionals, but any member of a work team interested in gaining more knowledge about worksite safety! This is a hands-on opportunity to better understand ladder safety and workplace hazards in the general industry.
There is no charge, but registration is required. You must be an employee of an active policy holder of Chesapeake Employers' Insurance or a Maryland State Agency Employee to register. Coffee, donuts, and light refreshments will be provided. Class sizes are limited and registration will close on Friday, 3/22/24.