Social Media Strategies for Career Practitioners
Start Date: April 27, 2024
End Date: June 1, 2024
Participation: 5-week commitment
Contact Hours: 15 Hours
Course Fee: $429
Instructor: Hannah Morgan
Format: Online, asynchronous class with no set times to participate. (Times shown are only to conform to the registration system format.)
Limited to 10 career service providers to produce the best online discussions
- This seminar dives into the different social media platforms and how career practitioners can use them to support clients, attract new clients, and market their business or grow their brand. We’ll specifically explore Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Each week we’ll discuss important aspects of each platform. You’ll also practice and test different strategies based on the platform and type of outcome desired..
Each participant will be able to:
- Identify the key sections of a profile on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Describe the Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook platforms and what demographics are best served on each
- Describe the importance of brand building content on social media
- Post at least once each week on two of the three platforms
- Identify at least 3 influencers/industry experts to follow on social
- List at least 3 tools for creating visual content on social media
- Comment, Share, and Like to engage with people on social media
- Describe how to schedule and organize posts
- Describe how to evaluate the return on investment
Must have Internet access with ability to read Microsoft Word documents and Adobe PDF files and ability to view video (primarily YouTube videos).
- Payment in full is due at least one week prior to seminar beginning unless other arrangements have been made.
- Cancellations must be in writing, email is preferred.
- Cancellations less than 1 week before seminar begins will result in $50 fee. The remaining amount will be sent to you within 2 weeks from receipt of cancellation request.
- Cancellations once seminar begins – no refund.
- *For Credit Card purchases only. Due to changes in PayPal's User Agreement where-by PayPal still charges me their ~3% fee when refunding, the refund will be subtracted from your refund. If Peak-Careers cancels the seminar, a full refund will be granted.
Learn more here