Start Date: April 27, 2024
End Date: June 1, 2024
Participation: 5-week commitment
Contact Hours: 15 contact hours. CCE approved for GCDF and meets BCC requirements for recertification
Course Fee: $429
Instructor: Jim Peacock
Format: Online; asynchronous
Limited to 10 participants to produce the best online discussions
Often when one of our clients is struggling to make a career decision, they are having difficulty moving through a transition in their life. We will breakdown transitions into their various parts to understand them and to assist clients in managing their transition. We will review a number of articles and publications which address understanding transitions with our clients, whether they are high school, college age, or mature adults.
Dr. Nancy Schlossberg’s Transition Theory will be introduced and discussed as it relates to career counseling, then we will move to Dr. William Bridges’ work on understanding transitions in corporations and businesses and how his work is translatable to our career advising with clients. Participants are expected to be active in the online exchange of information, perspectives, and experiences.
- Payment in full is due at least one week prior to seminar beginning unless other arrangements have been made.
- Cancellations must be in writing, email is preferred.
- Cancellations less than 1 week before seminar begins will result in $50 fee. The remaining amount will be sent to you within 2 weeks from receipt of cancellation request.
- Cancellations once seminar begins – no refund.
*For Credit Card purchases only. Due to changes in PayPal's User Agreement where-by PayPal still charges me their ~3% fee when refunding, the refund will be subtracted from your refund.
- If Peak-Careers cancels the seminar, a full refund will be granted.
Learn more here