We are excited to announce the Z-Wave Summit 2023 will be held September 18-20 in Orlando, FL at the UCF FAIRWINDS Alumni Center at University of Central Florida.
- Unplug Fest is BACK! For the first time since 2019 members can engage in unofficial device-to-device interoperability for Z-Wave and Z-Wave Long Range products. Take advantage of an invaluable opportunity to collaborate, exchange knowledge, and uncover new possibilities for seamless integration with the Z-Wave ecosystem.
- Keynote, Technical & Marketing Tracks. As always, the Z-Wave Summit is the perfect venue to learn valuable industry insights and market intelligence. Relevant keynotes, panels, dedicated technical and marketing tracks, along with joint sessions provide opportunity to learn and share knowledge. Agenda coming soon!
- Network and engage. There is no better place than the Z-Wave Summit to engage and network with your fellow industry colleagues. Whether it is at the welcome reception, evening networking event, between sessions or around the lunch table the opportunities are endless.
- 2023 knowledge at 2022 prices. You heard us right! We are conscious of the current macro-economic environment. This is why we are keeping Z-Wave Summit registration pricing and including Unplug Fest at the same prices as last year. Special hotel accommodation room block pricing will be provided with the registration invitation coming soon.
- Show your product, service, or solution. The Z-Wave Summit is the perfect opportunity to demonstrate and share your product, solutions, and services to a targeted and engaged audience. Click here to see all the sponsorship opportunities, Sponsorship applications due by September 6th. A special thank you to this year's Host Sponsor, trident IoT. Stay tuned, exciting information is coming from them soon!
Hotel room block at the DoubleTree UCF available here! Early bird registration is just $399 until August 18th!
If you have any questions or comments, check out Causeway for additional details or reach out to [email protected].
Should you experience any difficulties with registration, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Admin team at [email protected].
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!