Career Trends of the Future:
So Much More than AI and Robots
Start Date: April 27, 2024
End Date: June 1, 2024
Participation: 5-week commitment
Contact Hours: 15 contact hours CCE approved for GCDF and meets BCC recertification requirements.
Course Fee: $429
Instructor: Ann Nakaska
Format: Online; asynchronous
Limited to 10 participants to produce the best online discussions
All reading material is provided.
This online seminar focuses on what career development professionals need to know to prepare, and more importantly, how to inspire their clients for the fourth industrial revolution and the future workplace.
Parson discussed the importance of industry knowledge for good career decision-making. The future of work and industries is being impacted by the technologies of the fourth industrial revolution, as well as industry-specific technologies. These technologies are changing industries in ways we never imagined. Bioprinting is being used to create skin and human organs, drones are being used to deliver medical equipment to isolated accident scenes, and we are creating spaceports, moon bases, and space labs.
Career counselors, coaches, and practitioners will have an opportunity to learn about fourth-industrial technologies plus industry-specific technologies, how the future of work is changing, and how companies around the world are integrating this technology into their businesses. Practitioners will be encouraged to explore new work opportunities in a variety of industries and think about how they will share this information with their clients. They will be encouraged to discuss how we will work in the future, the gig economy, emerging technologies, and how to help clients develop a GET (Global, Entrepreneurial, and Technological) Ready mindset to succeed in a changing workplace.
- Payment in full is due at least one week prior to seminar beginning unless other arrangements have been made.
- Cancellations must be in writing, email is preferred.
- Cancellations less than 1 week before seminar begins will result in $50 fee. The remaining amount will be sent to you within 2 weeks from receipt of cancellation request.
- Cancellations once seminar begins – no refund.
- *For Credit Card purchases only. Due to changes in PayPal's User Agreement where-by PayPal still charges me their ~3% fee when refunding, the refund will be subtracted from your refund. If Peak-Careers cancels the seminar, a full refund will be granted.
Learn more here!