LinkedIn: Advancing Your Skills
Start Date: March 16, 2024
End Date: April 20, 2024
Participation: 5-week commitment
Contact Hours: 15 Hours
Course Fee: $429
Instructor: Bob McIntosh
Format: Online; asynchronous
Limited to 10 career service providers to produce the best online discussions
Taught by Bob McIntosh, one of LinkedIn’s Top Voices, this seminar addresses the three major components of LinkedIn.
- Creating a powerful profile
- Building a focused network, and
- Engaging with one’s connections.
It is hands-on, with short readings and videos to reinforce the lessons. By having a strong profile and network, we demonstrate how to use LinkedIn to find employment.
It is interactive, e.g., participants revise their own profile, actively connect with 10-15+ LinkedIn members, engage with people on LinkedIn, and more. Participants are evaluated on their discussion and work they do on LinkedIn.
Bonus: Each participant receives a LinkedIn profile critique from either Bob McIntosh or Jim Peacock, who have reviewed hundreds of profiles over the years. This alone is valued at $150.
As a career coach, advisor, or career service provider, it is critical that you have a strong profile and a good understanding of how to use LinkedIn in career development. This seminar is designed to help you, help your students/clients better understand the power of LinkedIn in career development.
Must have Internet access with ability to read Microsoft Word documents and Adobe PDF files and ability to view video (primarily YouTube videos).
- Payment is due in full at least one week prior to seminar beginning unless other arrangements have been made.
- Cancellations must be in writing via email.
- Full refunds (minus a 3% PayPal fee for credit card payments) will be issued for cancellations requested at least a week in advance.
- If Peak-Careers cancels the seminar, a full refund will be granted.
- Cancellations less than 1 week before the seminar begins will result in a $50 fee.
- No refunds will be granted for cancellations once the seminar begins.
- Refunds will be issued within 2 weeks from the cancellation request date.
Learn more here