ABOUT CITYMARK CAPITAL:
Citymark Capital is a privately held, Cleveland-based real estate investment firm. Citymark Capital specializes in investments in multi-family value-add acquisition projects in select US markets.
Supplement your studies with practical, hands-on exposure to various aspects of the Commercial Real Estate and Private Fund industry, including asset underwriting and origination, asset management, financial modeling and private fund administration. In addition, you will gain exposure to senior executives and will build a valuable network of peers, managers and leaders in the industry.
This internship position would be ideal for current undergraduate students having completed at least three years of studies majoring in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or closely related field. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, self-motivated and technologically fluent. We expect a strong work ethic and commitment to represent Citymark with dependable professionalism.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Conducting research, collecting, analyzing and presenting data (demographic, economic, geographic, market, sponsor, and property data)
- Participating in the creation and enhancement of financial models
- Attending meetings and calls; interfacing with business contacts
- Assisting in organizing meetings, calls and events
- Participating in industry webinars and presentations
- Client relationship database enhancement
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of three years of studies in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or closely related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as well as thrive in a team environment
- Work successfully under deadlines
- Ability to work an established schedule but to be flexible as projects require
Citymark Capital is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status or any other category protected by law. Citymark Capital is a drug and tobacco free workplace.
Chosen candidate may be required to receive the COVID 19 vaccine, to the extent permitted by law.