- This course has been approved by Greenbriar Treatment Center, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, for three (3) CEs. NAADAC Provider #85689, Greenbriar Treatment Center is responsible for all aspects of its programming.
- Greenbriar Treatment Center has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP #6352. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Greenbriar Treatment Center is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- EACC approved for three (3) Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
- This program has been approved for three (3) hours by the Pennsylvania Certification Board, an IC&RC Member.
- This program is offered for three (3) hours of social work continuing education through co-sponsorship of the University of Pittsburgh’s School of Social Work, a Council on Social Work Education-accredited school and, therefore, a PA pre-approved provider of social work continuing education. These credit hours satisfy requirements for Pennsylvania LSW/LCSW, LPC and LMFT biennial license renewal. For information on social work continuing education call (412) 624-3711.
Participants are encouraged to verify CE acceptance with their State Licensing/Credentialing Board.