Message from MGMT.png

Good Afternoon, 


Over the last week, Texas faced severe damage to our homes, businesses, and agriculture. However, in a time of damage and disruption, Texans have come together to help neighbors and take care of each other—the information below gathered by your CCMC Management team is intended to serve as a resource roadmap for disaster recovery. While we have collected the information for you, we encourage you to reach out to the appropriate parties for additional information and questions. 


We first ask you to complete the Damage Assessment and help the State of Texas determine the amount of damage by assessing your property.



Dawn Spencer

Community Manager



Steps if you are Insured:

Step One: Take photos of your damaged home and belongings.

Step Two: Make a list of damaged/lost items.

Step Three: Save yourself time. If you have insurance, you must file a claim with your insurance company. If you do not have insurance, continue to Step Four.

Step Four: Now that you're ready to apply now for disaster assistance or you would like more information on the types of assistance available.

Steps if you are Uninsured:

Apply for aid 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with no delays at

Notes: FEMA cannot reimburse you for food lost due to a power failure. Please see local resources below.

Learn About the Steps After ApplyingSteps To Start Your Recovery Process Help After a Disaster Brochure


Low-interest disaster loans from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) are available to businesses, homeowners and renters. Call the SBA at 1-800-659-2955 or visit the website HERE. 



Texas Department of Insurance (TDI)

U.S. Department of Agriculture

Texas Attorney General

  • Report price gouging or any other scams.

HEADERS _1_.png

Local Resources

If you need assistance with anything not covered by insurance, local voluntary organizations in your community may be able to help. You can also call 211 for assistance. 

Local Links

Additional Resources:

If you have additional questions please contact your local city office with any further questions you may have.