The Property Management Division at Latitude Commercial has seen steady growth every year since its inception. The division prides itself on professionalism and service. We are looking to add a like-minded Property Manager who is thoughtful, organized, outgoing, and ambitious. The Property Manager opening is a full-time position. The position will inherit an established portfolio of properties with ample room for growth but will also be expected to help bring in new business.
Full Job Description:
The primary responsibility of the Commercial Property Manager is to direct and coordinate the financial and physical operations of assigned office/retail/shopping center property(s) to ensure the financial and business objectives are being achieved. The goal of this position is to meet/exceed Net Operating Income (NOI) projections, to maintain the physical condition of the asset and to ensure compliance with legal requirements and corporate policies/procedures.
- Prepare detailed budgets for properties.
- Bring in new business through networking, prospecting and/or meeting with developers.
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial properties.
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties.
- Act as liaisons between on-site managers or tenants and owners.
- Investigate complaints, disturbances, and violations and resolve problems, following management rules and regulations.
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Confer regularly with tenants to ensure their needs are being met.
- Excellent ability to communicate with others – both orally and in writing
- Previous experience managing a commercial portfolio
- Ability to bring in new business thru networking, and business development
- Ability to qualify and complete Indiana real estate license
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work weekends and after hours as needed
- High ethical standards, well organized, and good at managing time required
- Means of transportation required
If interested, please submit resume to: [email protected]