The Property Management Division at Latitude Commercial has seen steady growth every year since its inception. The division prides itself on professionalism and service. We are looking to add a like-minded Property Manager who is thoughtful, outgoing, and ambitious.
The Property Manager opening is a full-time position. The position will inherit an established portfolio of properties with ample room for growth and will get to work in a fun, tight-knit, team first environment.
Compensation: $45,000-$65,000 per year (compensation will depend on experience) and high potential for additional commission and bonuses.
- Hands-on oversight of portfolio to include lease administration, regular site inspections and vendor meetings, frequent client and tenant communication, and problem resolution;
- Coordination of maintenance and contract work;
- Promotes good client and tenant relations through courteous and timely response;
- Review, coordinate, and oversee completion of all paperwork associated with leases, maintenance, and vendor contracts
- Preparation of annual and capital budgets as well as NNN estimates and NNN reconciliations;
- Must be willing to work a varied schedule
- Excellent ability to communicate with others – both orally and in writing;
- Previous property management experience strongly preferred;
- Ability to qualify and complete Indiana real estate license;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work weekends and after hours as needed;
- High ethical standards, well organized, and good at managing time required;
- Means of transportation required
If interested, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org