Please feel free to choose multiple classes that do not overlap. Please note the different locations when selecting your classes.
Horizon Center (4940 88th Ave, Kenosha, WI):
- Mechanical and Electronic Torque V2: M - W ($695) (WAITLIST)
- Wheel Service and Alignment (Pro X, 7800, B2000P): M - W ($695)
- Pro Cut Rotor Matching Brake Lathe: TH - F ($495) (WAITLIST)
- Battery, Starting, and Charging: TH - F ($495)
- Kubota Engines and Hydraulics Level 1: M - F ($1,095)
iMet Center (2320 Renaissance Blvd, Sturtevant, WI):
- Precision Measuring Instruments: M - W ($695)
- Advanced Measuring Instruments: M - F ($1,095)
- Tormach xsTECH Router: M - W ($695)
- Tormach 24R CNC Router: TH - F ($495)*
- Dremel 3D Printing: TH - F ($495)
Racine Main Campus (1001 S Main St, Racine, WI)
- Lincoln Electric Four Process Training: M - F ($1,095) (WAITLIST)
- Greenlee Basic Bending, Pathways, and Termination: M - W (Ends at 12PM on Wednesday) ($595)
- Greenlee Advanced Bending, Fishing, Cable Pulling, and Insulation and Ground Rod Resistance Testing: W - F (Begins at 1PM on Wednesday) ($595) (WAITLIST)
Kenosha Main Campus (3520 30th Ave, Kenosha, WI):
- Trane Residential: M - F ($1,095)
- Trane Building Automation Systems: M - F ($1,095)
* Indicates that the class has a prerequisite.
Please contact Haley Lechner for more information. (WAITLIST) indicates that the certification course is full and you will be added to a waitlist in the case of a cancellation and a spot is available. Please plan accordingly.
Snap-on Classes: Due to high demand, instructors that already own the certification kit affiliated with the training will be prioritized over instructors that do not yet own or have purchased the equipment.
Lincoln Electric Classes: Due to high demand, the first instructor registered per school will be admitted to the class. If a school would like to register more than one instructor for training they must prioritize one instructor to take the course and the other instructors will be added to a waitlist until NC3 can ensure there is enough space for them to participate.