Assistant Property Manager
The Property Management Division at Latitude Commercial has seen steady growth every year since its inception in June of 2018. The division prides itself on professionalism and service. We are looking to add a like-minded individual who is thoughtful, outgoing, ambitious and motivated. This position has the opportunity to turn into a Property Manager.
The Assistant Property Manager is a full-time position. This position works with the Property Manager in general administration of the property and performs all related management functions. This position will become fully cross trained on the Property Manager’s duties and act in that capacity in the Property Manager’s absence.
- Assist tenants with problems and requests;
- Document and follow up with work orders for service and maintenance;
- Promotes good tenant relations through courteous and timely response;
- Review, coordinate, assist and oversee completion of all paperwork associated with leases, maintenance, and vendor contracts
- Assists with tenant move in/out;
- Performs regular site inspections and on-site vendor meetings;
- Must be willing to work a varied schedule that may include some weekends
- College degree preferred;
- Excellent ability to communicate with others – both orally and in writing;
- Previous real estate experience preferred but not required;
- Ability to qualify and complete Indiana real estate license;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn to work with property management software;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work weekends and after hours as needed;
- High ethical standards, well organized, and good at managing time required.
- Means of transportation required.
If interested, submit resume outlining salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without salary requirements will not be considered.