THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD:
- Is a strong team player and has strong time management skills
- Has an understanding of how to execute professional correspondence
- Is personable, organized, motivated, and friendly
- Has administrative experience
- Is customer service oriented and committed to our clients’ peace of mind.
DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Being bilingual (French/English) would be an asset but isn't required.
- Being able to contribute to the bookkeeping and tax preparation team. Candidates with knowledge of bookkeeping and tax preparation will be given special consideration. T&A has a tremendous training program that would strengthen those skills and possibly allow a transition to doing bookkeeping and taxes on a full time basis if candidate so desires.
- Providing administrative support to all team members, including other administrative staff
- Preparing, reviewing, and editing correspondence
- Courteously receiving all inbound calls, emails, and visitors
- Maintaining daily appointments of all team members
- Other duties shall be assigned as required
Talbot & Associates is a dynamic and fun work environment that offers tremendous growth opportunities to each team member and an unparalleled wealth of knowledge and experience. If you are seeking a rewarding career with a great team.