To help your church get a jump-start on planning the 2023 Advent season, Presbytery staff is traveling to locations all around the state to share creative resources and ideas to ignite the minds and hearts of your planning team. Each session will last two hours and includes lunch for all participants.
Bring all staff, committee, and session members who might be part of your Advent planning team. We will be talking about worship, education, fellowship, mission, and more that might take place during the church season. Julie Price, Presbytery Connector will be sharing hands-on resources and will work to get your creative ideas flowing to help you plan an inspirational Advent season.
Direct questions to Julie Price at [email protected] or 501-626-6477.
Choose the date & location that works for you, then click below & register:
· Tuesday, September 12, Westminster, Hot Springs, 11:30am- deadline 9/10
· Wednesday, September 13, First, Conway, 11:30am- deadline 9/10
· Tuesday, September 19, First, Ft. Smith, 12:00pm- deadline 9/17
· Wednesday, September 20, First, Springdale, 12:00pm-deadline 9/17
· Monday, September 25, Second, Little Rock, 11:30am- deadline 9/22
· Wednesday, September 27, First, Wynne, 12:00pm- deadline 9/25