Thanks for your interest in the Bank On program. Our next sessions begins in September 2023. Below is a brief overview of the free five month program to help you determine if this program is designed to meet your needs.
Classes will cover the following topics:
- Personal Banking- Crisis Mode - Understanding what to do when you don't have enough money for your bills and understanding banking and their products and services
- Money Management 1 & 2 Understanding how to track your spending, create a budget, and set goals
- Credit the Basics/Credit Next Steps - Understanding your credit score and how to improve it
- Pay Yourself First - Understanding the importance of savings and the difference between emergency savings and long term savings
- Keep It Safe - Understanding how to protect yourself from identity theft
- Managing Consumer Debt - Understanding and making wise decisions on your student loan debt, auto loans, and credit cards
Time Commitments for the 5 month Bank On program:
- The program runs from September 2023 to January 2024
- Class offerings are 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday OR Saturday 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- One class per month for 2 hours each class (10 hours of class time)
- Minimum of five 1 hour one on one coaching sessions (5 hours of coaching time)
- About 2 hours of homework to complete each month (10 hours of homework)
If the Bank On program curriculum meets your needs and fits into your schedule; please click on the link below to continue to receive information when registration opens.
If you have any additional questions please contact Anita Wyche via email or phone at [email protected] or 757-943-9652