Skillsoft values the unique strengths and talents of every California State employee. They are committed to creating impactful DEI learning experiences, including Leadercamps led by thought-leaders from around the world, a new series of Skillsoft 360 reports, as well as books, videos, and other tools on this timely topic.
The new Skillsoft DEI curriculum empowers state employees to succeed with learning designed to both educate and inspire.
- Recognize, appreciate and enable diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Transition from implicit bias to inclusion
- Recognize and address subtle acts of bias and discrimination
- Embrace a mindset of inclusion to make a difference in the workplace
- Develop the capabilities to be an effective advocate, champion, and change agent for DEI
Renowned DEI experts deliver Skillsoft DEI instruction through their unique voices, personal experiences, and sights, as well as their thought leadership.
The five-course curriculum was developed with La’Wana Harris, a Certified Diversity Executive and ICF Credentialed Coach who has created diversity and inclusion awareness programs, cultural competence programs, and overall integrated management solutions. She has conducted training around the world throughout her career as a global leadership development professional.
For more information, visit https://www.skillsoft.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion