- 10 a.m. Morning worship in the sanctuary
Wait, what? Yup! The Fourth Sunday of Advent is also Christmas Eve!
- 5:30 p.m. Family Worship Pageant Our youngest children participate in an impromptu Christmas pageant. Costumes provided. Bring your child a few minutes early if they would like to participate so they can choose their costume. They will come up to the front of the church when their character is named in the story. We can have many Marys, Josephs, animals, etc. There is room for everyone!
- 7:30 p.m. Lessons and Carols – Scripture with traditional musical favorites of the season, ending with Silent Night by candlelight. Alan MacEwen will be leading the music.
- 11:00 p.m. Candlelight/Communion Service – Lessons and Carols, Communion, “Silent Night” by candlelight, and the ringing in of Christmas. This service will be livestreamed.
- Monday, Christmas Morning: 10:00 a.m. Caroling
Note: Childcare is not offered on Christmas eve or Christmas Day and as always, the children are welcomed in worship.