"Be a Boss on the Battlefield AND in Life” Challenge
If you want to learn the secret to balancing your professional duties as a gunslinger AND a family man/gal, then you have come to the right place! We've developed the "Be a Boss on the Battlefield and in Life" 22-day challenge to help you and other military professionals in your circle of influence achieve this balance!
You are invited to go on a journey for 22 days with Freedom Fitness America with a short but hard-hitting video sent to your inbox each day to learn what it takes to gain military human performance in the 21st century. Your main guide will be MSgt John Rudd, USMC who will share the importance of shifting his sole identity from being a terror to his enemies to opening the aperture of his mind, heart, and soul to remember his roots and invest in the people he values the most…his family & friends.
In this 22-day challenge, you will take a journey with John Rudd while learning more about our organization and what we can do to help prepare you and your fellow warriors for some of the hardships and harsh realities of what you'll face on the battlefield. If you're interested in getting a more detailed glimpse of what to expect, then here are some of the highlights of this journey should you choose to embark on it by registering using the button above or below:
- You will hear John's story of joining the Marines after 9/11 including all of the ups and downs in his Journey as he climbed up the ranks in the Marine Raiders Community and went through some extremely difficult hardships at the same time.
- You will witness John's self-reflection after almost losing his life how John and friends around him "chased the elusive dragon" as their source of identity that ultimately led to an unbalanced life destined for self-destruction.
- You will hear about how John overcame moral injuries related to killing in combat along with practical insight on how to condition yourself and your team members in decreasing the risk factors associated with it.
- You will learn the importance of building an identity outside the praise of others narrowly focused on your performance.
- You will learn the lessons that John taught to aspiring Marine EOD techs entering the Marine Raider Battalions that enabled them to build stronger personal lives and healthier families while still maintaining combat readiness.
- You will learn from Maj Chris Reardon what it truly means to be fit for the fight and life and why military units struggle with developing their people holistically to prepare for the challenge of combat and life.
- If you stay with the challenge to the end, you will learn about the "Freedom Box" training system offered only by Freedom Fitness America that will enable you to step by step tie group functional fitness training with hard-hitting video content for guided discussions so that you and your team are physically, mentally, and spiritually prepared for the violence of combat!
The ugliness of war, deployments, long training periods away from family, getting married young, etc. cannot be the sole blame for why there are negative human breakdowns on the battlefield and in the personal lives of warriors. There is a need for preventative training of human performance that for far too long has been neglected...
So if you want to educate yourself by embarking on this journey for just a few precious minutes a day, you are promised that this time will not be in vain.
“So I say, take ownership…take extreme ownership...
Don’t make excuses, don’t blame any other person or any other thing. Get control of your ego...Don’t hide your delicate pride from the truth. Take ownership of everything in your world…the good and the bad. Take ownership of your mistakes, take ownership of your shortfalls, take ownership of your problems, and then take ownership of the solutions that will get those problems solved. Take ownership of your mission. Take ownership of your job of your team of your future and take ownership of your life.
And lead. Lead. Lead yourself and your team and the people in your life. Lead them all…to victory.
(Warrior Mentality-Motivational Speech, Jocko Willink).