COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY
ALPHA OMEGA THEATRICAL DANCE COMPANY IS REQUIRED BY THE “KEY TO NYC” MANDATE TO VERIFY PROOF OF VACCINATION FOR ENTRY AND USE OF THE FACILITY. THE FOLLOWING PROTOCOLS WILL GO INTO EFFECT ON SEPTEMBER 6, 2021 AND REMAIN IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- All visitors (12 years or older) must show proof of vaccination for entry.
- Acceptable proof along with a valid PHOTO ID include the following:
- CDC issued Vaccination Card (or photo of the card)
- NYC Covid Safe App: (Android | iOS)
- NYS Excelsior Pass
- NYC Vaccination Record or other official immunization record from within or outside the U.S.
- Recurring class participants must sign in at the front desk and show vaccination proof on their initial visit. Confirmation will be noted in the Mindbody sign-in system so you are not repeatedly asked for verification on subsequent visits.
- Request for reasonable accommodations for any documented medical or religious exemptions should be made no less than one week in advance of the visit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the COVID-19 Vaccine click here.
INDOOR AND COMMON AREA PROTOCOLS
- Masks that cover the nose and mouth must be worn when in the common areas.
- Audiences must wear masks for indoor performances and events.
- Fully vaccinated renters for classes and rehearsals can determine mask usage for their guests in the studio space.
- A private guest restroom is available in the indoor common area.
- A guest changing room is available for quick changes (< 10 mins.)
- Lingering or socializing is limited (< 10 mins.) in the indoor common area spaces before and after the rental period.
- Cleaning supplies, sanitizer, and extra masks are available at the front desk.
The facilities are thoroughly cleaned daily and continuously throughout the day. Please help with safety and keeping the facilities clean by washing hands and disposing of any garbage into the proper receptacles.
This information and our policies are subject to change with updates to health and safety guidelines.
Thank you for your patronage and help with keeping us all safe during these unprecedented times.