pSemi invites university-level electrical engineering majors to apply for our inaugural Women in Engineering Internship Program.
From June 14 to August 20, 2021, this 10-week program will offer real-world RFIC design and product development experience including basic design, verification simulations, device testing and measurement. Applicants will be matched to one of five internships supporting Wi-Fi, mmWave and 5G cellular RF front-end products.
Internships will focus on the following areas:
- Wi-Fi: Design team support and RFIC testing and measurement
- mmWave: Design team support and verification simulations
- Antenna Tuning: Basic design, verification simulations and measurement
- RFFE: Basic RFIC design, verification simulations, testing and measurement
This program will cover:
- RFIC Product Design: Assist engineers with the simulation and layout of designs
- Pre-silicon Verification: Develop methodologies to improve design verification flow
- Product Characterization: Measure, analyze and document data of product specs
- Test & Measurement: Hands-on use of RF test equipment to validate performance