Why work for a State Farm agent?
The State Farm agent is an independent business owner, and the agent’s team members are an integral part of that business. As a professional member of the agent’s team, you have the opportunity to experience firsthand what it takes to be an entrepreneur. The agent and agent’s team work together toward common goals, keeping the customers best interest in mind.
State Farm agents and their team members have a mission- to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams. Our success is built on a foundation of shared values- quality service and relationships, mutual trust, integrity and financial strength.
- Receive targeted development that may potentially make you more competitive for an agency opportunity.
- Learn how a State Farm agency operates and the realities of running a business.
- Work for an agent who is engaged in mentoring and developing their team member for future opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop leads, solicit, and bind coverage for State Farm customers’ insurance and financial service’s needs.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with them, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based approach to inform customers about insurance and financial services options through State Farm.
- Successfully complete and maintain licensing requirements to service and market State Farm products.
- Training will comprise product knowledge, application solicitation and office skills as well as vision of the State Farm philosophies and priorities.
- Customer Focus
- Goal Driven
- Relationship Building
- Team Leadership
If you enjoy talking to people, are driven to achieve, have a passion for being the best in a fast-paced work environment and someday in the future aspire to run your own business, this opportunity may be a good fit for you.
Traina Insurance & Financial Services, Inc is committed to attracting, supporting, and retaining a diverse team. We actively encourage applications from women, minorities, persons with disabilities, veterans, and others from under-represented groups who may make a positive contribution to the diversification of ideas and perspectives.
Traina Insurance & Financial Services, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
$30,000 - $80,000