ABOUT CITYMARK CAPITAL:
Citymark Capital is a privately held, SEC registered real estate investment firm/fund manager investing on behalf of its institutional investors. Citymark Capital specializes in investments in multi-family, value-add, acquisition projects in top U.S. markets generated by its national network of institutional multifamily operating partners.
Citymark Capital is seeking an Executive Assistant with a minimum of five years of experience supporting senior executives. This position, located in Cleveland, is a unique opportunity for a high energy individual to add value to a collaborative, dynamic team at an established, growing real estate private equity platform. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, self-motivated, technologically fluent, have a strong work ethic and commitment to success. As the primary point of contact for Citymark Capital, this position is expected to represent the company with dependable professionalism and sophistication in interactions with all clientele and business partners.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Proactively manage multiple calendars, serving as gatekeeper for the CEO and management team by decisively prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Coordinate appointments, meetings, conference or video calls, speaking engagements and interviews, taking initiative to ensure the appropriate materials are available in advance of certain appointments
- Manage travel and travel related activities, including arranging flights, hotels, local transportation and meal coordination (including domestic and occasional international travel)
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality; exercise impeccable discretion
- Play a key role in supporting company participation in several conferences each year, including preparation of marketing materials and coordination of delivery to the offsite location
- Oversee the company calendar of corporate and social events, assisting with planning from conception through completion
- Assist in all aspects of the company’s office services, including vendor management and selection and replenishment of office supplies
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum five years of experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Personable, courteous and confident in personal interactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Self-management and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to remain organized while balancing multiple tasks
- Strong computer skills and overall technological fluency including Microsoft Office Suite
- CRM software management experience preferred
- Experience in corporate and/or social event planning is a plus
Citymark Capital is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status or any other category protected by law. Citymark Capital is a drug and tobacco free workplace.
Chosen candidate may be required to receive the COVID 19 vaccine, to the extent permitted by law.