The Wild Horse Casino & Lounge and Pines Family Restaurant at Evergreen Park are participating in the provincial Restrictions Exemption Program.
Guests at the Wild Horse and Pines aged 12 and older must be fully vaccinated (at least 14 days from second dose of a 2-dose vaccine or a single dose of Janssen).
Valid proof of vaccination
- Alberta vaccine record with QR code (paper or digital) is now the only valid Alberta-issued proof of vaccination accepted by operators participating in REP.
- Other accepted forms of proof of vaccination include:
- Other provincial vaccine records
- First Nation vaccine records
- ArriveCan app and valid international travel identity document
- Canadian Armed Forces vaccine records
- U.S. Military proof of vaccination and ID card
- Valid identification that matches the vaccine record is also required for adults 18 and over.
Restrictions for all events being held at the Park will apply following Alberta Health Services guidelines pertaining to the type of event being held. Before attending an event please find out what restrictions are being applied for that particular event.