- An email from office will be sent with your Area Presbyter's contact information to schedule a pre-interview.
- An email from office will be sent with Study Guides for the credential exams.
Certified- Bible & Doctrine
New License-Bible, Doctrine & Polity
- Schedule a time to take the online exams with your Area Presbyter. (after exam link set up by office)
- Passing exam scores of 70% or higher will be scheduled for an interview.
- Attend orientation & interview.
- If approved, application is sent to National Office for final approval. (May take 2-3 weeks)
Certified Level credentials are interviewed with Area Presbyters and will not be recognized at Network Councils.
Licensed Level credentials are interviewed 3 times a year at the Network Office (January, June, & August) and will be recognized at Network Council.