Submitting Required Documents to Admissions

First Time, Transfer, and Readmitted Students

  • OFFICIAL High School Transcripts
  • Request your Official High school transcript with graduation date from your Guidance Office and have it sent directly to Trenholm State Community College or
  • Go to

  • OFFICIAL College Transcript(s) from all other colleges attended. OFFICIAL college transcripts should be sent to our mailing address directly from the prior institution(s). OFFICIAL documents may also be sent electronically if the prior institution(s) provides this type of transcript delivery. We do not accept unofficial from personal email accounts. If you have a minimum of a Baccalaureate or Associate degree, you are only required to submit a transcript from the granting institution.

Electronic transcripts must be emailed through a secure network (such as eScript/Credentials, Parchment, or The National Student Clearinghouse) to [email protected] 

If Mailing Transcripts, send to:

Trenholm State Community College

Attn: Office of Admissions

P.O. Box 10048

Montgomery, AL 36108

(Please do not send transcripts to physical address)

ACCUPLACER Placement Test:

No tests are required for general admission to Trenholm State Community College. However, all entering first-time college students, unless exempt, must take the ACCUPLACER placement assessment for placement into English and Math courses.

Students required to take the ACCUPLACER Placement Test will receive an email from ‘Student Success Center Testing Services (from the email address [email protected]) informing them of their testing requirements and how to register for the test.

Visit the ACCUPLACER webpage for information on ACCUPLACER Testing and Placement Exemptions

If you have questions or need assistance, please email: [email protected]     

Transient Students

(A TRANSIENT student is currently seeking a degree from another college or university but wishes to attend Trenholm State Community College for one semester)

  • Submit an official transient letter, also known as a letter of good standing from your college or university’s registrar’s office. It can be mailed to our mailing address or scanned and emailed to [email protected].

If Mailing Transient Letter, send to:

Trenholm State Community College

Attn: Office of Admissions

P.O. Box 10048

Montgomery, AL 36108

NOTE: Please note that an updated Transient Letter is required for each semester that you plan to attend at Trenholm State as a transient student.

Dual Enrollment Students

(Dual enrollment for dual credit students receives college credit with Trenholm State as well as with their current high school.)

For information about Dual Enrollment, please contact:

Kecia Hampton

Dual Enrollment Coordinator

(334) 420-4281

[email protected]

International Students

Prospective international students must apply for admission to Trenholm State before the issuance of Form I-20.

The admissions process must be completed before enrolling in classes.

Click Here for International Students' Requirements


Admission Status Types: There are two types of admission status:

  • Unconditional Status: Students who have submitted all required documentation may be admitted as unconditional status.
  • Conditional Status: Students who still need to submit all required documentation may be admitted as conditional status.

ATTENTION CONDITIONAL STUDENTS: - Failure to provide documentation by the end of the first semester, as determined by local institutional calendars, will prevent a student from future registration and official transcript release.

Please continue to check your admissions status using your ADMISSIONS DASHBOARD and continue to check your email for frequently updated information. Admission inquiries can be directed to [email protected] or 334-420-4200 Option #1.