Frequently Asked Questions from Attendees
+ How do I register for a webinar?
- Registration is operated by the Illinois Public Health Association (IPHA). Go to ipha.com events page for a list of upcoming programs from our collaboration and others.
- Be certain to check all Spam and Junk Mail email folders for Zoom registration links from IPHA and the Zoom meeting link from Zoom directly.
+ How much does the webinar cost?
- $10 registration fee paid to IPHA (non-refundable)
- Credit for payment from a missed presentation can be used for a future webinar
+ Can I get CEUs for attending?
- Riveredge Hospital is a Social Work CEU Sponsor with IDFPR under license #159000731. The following Illinois credentials are eligible for CEUs under this license: LSW, LCSW, LPC, and LCPC.
- Providers with other credentials (i.e. QIDP) are encouraged to provide presentation information to their credential authority to consider credit for attendance.
- Attendees need to participate in at least 75% of the webinar to receive CEU credit.
+ How do I get my CEUs after attending the webinar?
- A few days after the webinar takes place, IPHA will send a link for attendees to complete an evaluation form. The evaluation period is several days long. No CEU are sent during this window.
- After the evaluation window closes, CEUs will start to be processed and sent out via email from IPHA directly to attendees.
+ I forgot to do the evaluation and the completion window is closed - now what?
- Email Rachael Clark at email@example.com to help facilitate a late evaluation and process your CEU.
+ I checked my Spam and Junk Mail, but I didn't get what I was waiting for - now what?
- Email Rachael Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org to help confirm the email/link/document you are waiting for.
+ I lost my CEU document - now what?
- Email Rachael Clark at email@example.com and Amanda Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options for re-issuing a certificate.