Welcome to Trenholm State Community College (T.S.C.C.)!
S.O.A.R. Sessions are designed to introduce incoming students to Trenholm State Community College.
Students attending SOAR should have completed:
To ensure that you have all required documents are submitted before attending an orientation session, please log in to your student portal or admissions dashboard to review your documents. Please submit any outstanding documents to the Office of Admissions. Use the ADMISSIONS CHECKLIST as a guide for submitting outstanding documents.
S.O.A.R. sessions will give students an opportunity to:
- Meet T.S.C.C. faculty and staff.
- Learn about the college organizations and clubs.
- Learn about various resources.
- Meet with program advisors and select classes.
- Get assistance applying for financial aid.
The S.O.A.R. schedule is now available for sessions at the Trenholm Campus, Patterson Site, and ZOOM.
SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION BELOW! We look forward to seeing you soon!