Wednesday Curriculum starting December 15th U-1000
15 weeks course will cover:
- Opening Preparation, Understanding theory of chess combinations, classical games, and more.
- All students will receive a Certificate of participation and all material will be shared on a special chess platform. A free platform account will allow students to play online chess tournaments, receive weekly assignments, and much more.
- 15% discount special for Current Students. Please register below.
- 10% discount for New Students registered by Dec 10th. Please register below.
- Black openings.
- White openings.
- Role of the opening in the chess game.
- Connecting openings with middlegames.
- Typical middlegame ideas after the openings.
- Classical games.
- Tactical patterns.
- Theory of chess combinations.
- Calculation technics.
- Endgame tactics
- Pawn structures.
- Basic endgame elements
- How to use minor pieces
- How to use heavy pieces.
- Practical, tournament advice.